PHOENIX DRY HOLDING & BAKING OVEN
Since 1950, Phoenix International has been a supplier of the welding industry’s most recognizable rod ovens. DryRod® ovens are made in the USA and constructed to be the most durable on the market. Designed to keep the world welding, Phoenix rod ovens’ durability and longevity are unmatched.
In the welding shop or in the field, Phoenix rod ovens help you pass welding inspections
Over the past 60 years, Phoenix International has built up a distribution network able to reach any market. Distributors around the world keep inventory in order to service local markets in the shortest amount of time possible. When a project begins and rod ovens are immediately needed onsite, Phoenix has the local inventory to meet each requirement.
Type 1- Type 1 rod ovens are the smallest Phoenix oven or “quiver” available. They hold 10 lb (5 kg) of electrodes and maintain an average temperature of 300°F (150°C).
The DryRod® II Type 2 provides temperature controlled portable electrode storage
- 20 lb (10 kg) storage capacity for 14 in or 18 in electrodes
- Rod elevator for quick removal of electrodes
- Adjustable thermostat provides temperature control in the field
- 10 ft cord locks into the oven base to create a fixed connection
- Body and lid insulation minimizes heat loss and energy usage
- Safety Yellow color increases field visibility
- Spring latch tightly secures insulated lid for transport
- NEW 120/240V dual volt heating elements
- PN 1205512, PN 1205510 (with thermometer)
Type 2 portable ovens ensure electrodes remain moisture-free in the field and meet welding code requirements. The ovens include a thermostat to adjust oven temperature in line with electrode requirements. An optional digital thermometer can be mounted in the oven housing to provide a constant display of oven chamber temperature. Built with heavy gauge steel and powder coated to withstand challenging conditions, the Type 2 will remain in use for multiple projects.
There are no reviews yet.